Education In India

Hmm...

Education system In India, Do you think this as an old topic , well may be !! But It is a new topic for me whenever exam schedule gets trapped in my eyes...

Actually chosing this topic has both personal and social reasons in it .. when U.S secretary of state Hilary clinton visited India ,and told that Technical education in India was good ... Do you agree this..?


In my point of view education in india is just like copying the paragraphs and problems from Text books to paper in blue inks and marks will be awarded in red inks ... because of this India missed lot of C.V Raman , Vikram Ssarabhai , Jagdish chandra bose and guys better than them...

There are Lot of children who doesnt know what education means ? if you check up on those factors , you will find the main reason as Our Education System !!


If one who gets 200/200 or 100/100 is brilliant then there will be only 10 - 20% of brilliants in our India..This makes the rest 80% to get a bad impression about the education and which turns them to various paths ., from 5 it starts to 21 or more ... same kind of education system just the name and portion changes not the method....


1 comment:

  1. My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!


    Education in India

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a Ton for your words :) Keep visiting :)