As Post tile says, i wish i was born a girl :P :P :P
Smiling ? Laughing ? Nothing :( OK go ahead enjoy(try to) these bunch of scraps !
Few days back my father's friend brought an invitation to our home, it was a marriage invitation for his daughter... i knew her in my childhood she is just 1 or 2 years elder to me and i was shocked to hear that she is getting married(don't take it a bad way:P)
What there to shock... is that you ask ? well, she has just completed her studies, not working and sitting at home, but it seems that GROOM works at Microsoft,USA...
For a moment i imagined, instead of being a guy and suffering to find a job and to finish the studies, how nice if i were a girl ? :P :P
I usually develop such weird thoughts..
And i believe a coin has multiple sides, so there are obviously some disadvantages and advantages exists in every position but only the level differs..
I will try my best to list the advantages and disadvantages of being a women(though i am not) i will try to put on my observation..
Like the film, VANTAGE point, i will try to add multiple views here
The So Called Benefits:
1) Class Teacher will not scold us for our absence, we can say that our PET PUPPY died...
if we cry that's the last nail in the emotional coffin of our teachers.
No punishments for girls either...
2) After seeing the mark sheet(says 99/100), we can cry for the 1 mark that we missed, all teachers and girls will come and console us and will say rest in peace 1 mark.
3) In college :) 5 guys will escort us to the class and another 5 guys will buy us some snacks and another 5 guys will recharge our mobile...
4) A smile over the professor will score great marks in INTERNALS !
5) Arrears ? not a matter.. some US green card holder will be eyeing for her, so degree doesn't matter, no job and no interviews.. but can fly to USA :(
6) Even if we hit at some guy's bike. accidentally or intentionally.... POLICE will screw that guy not the girl(experience)...
The So called Problems:
1) Tough to come out of womb, few professional killers will kill us before our birth.. sad but true !
2) Pedophiles will chase us all the way and flesh traffickers :( sob sob !
3) Very few Perverted teachers,professors,neighbors will torture physically :(
4) Eve teasing and crimes against women are bit higher in our country..
5) Dowry trouble and some monster in law trouble :( despite of that Maternal deaths are high here...
Recent surveys called India as MOST UNSAFE PLACE for women, very shameful and India has high maternal death cases and still there are crimes against women in higher rate, funny part is UPA(ruling Party) chief is a women and President is a women and DELHI NCR which is highly unsafe for women is under the control of women chief minister...
Whatever the facts says, in my view.. Born as a girl in Rich or Upper middle class family will be a heaven..
On the other hand, there are some advantages as well...
At end of the day, every position has got it's own advantages and disadvantages, instead of worrying about the past and regretting, its better to live with what we are and what we have:P
I can feel that i am contradict myself :)
Still my heart is heard for my childhood friend's turning point and i have heart burn, what a life for her SOB SOB ! Sob Sob !
Why no women who works at States are not marrying a guy who has no degree and no job :(
Women's should change and get empowered ! :P
P;S- Just for laughs ! no intention of hurting anyone alive or dead...