It's my pleasure to to give a tit bits on IBL- Indian bloggers league...
Thanks a lot to all bloggers and all teams, you all people made our IBL team feel so special.
8 TEAMS- 128 PLAYERS(bloggers)- 4 Rounds- only 1 winner :D
WHICH TEAM GRABS THE Inaugural IBL 2012 ??
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1) We have decided to have ONLY Eight Teams. (On FIFO basis.)
2) The minimum and the maximum head count should be 16 members. Team captains will be chosen based on votes by their Team Members. if the team is ok with the proposed Team Captain, then NO NEED FOR POLLS.
3) Individual teams are allowed to name their teams but the name should be in accordance with blogging and should be approved by IBL Administrators.
4) Teams can work on any methodology to publicize their team.
5) Teams should have their Official Facebook fan page and logo.
6) All contest entries must have a link to our OFFICIAL IBL Blog and FB page.
7) Once all the team completes the task of naming team, members and creating a FB page, we will give you the TOPIC details.
8) We have decided that the first edition of the IBL will contain posts ONLY IN ENGLISH. Posts in Hindi and other regional languages will be considered only from the second edition on wards based on the number of requests we get to allow posting in that particular language.
9) If we notice any plagiarism, foul language or any form of misconduct, IBL TEAM HAS ALL RIGHTS TO BAN THE CAPTAIN OF THE TEAM FROM ALL SEASONS OF IBL.
10)We request all players to participants abide the rules. Let’s have some FUN.
Note: Team Captain should email us complete details of their 16-member team on or before 18th June 2012. Our email id is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request: Please don’t SPAM.
2) BLOG NAME
3) BLOG URL
4) FACEBOOK LINK:
5) TWITTER HANDLE:
The Captain is solely responsible for his team activities. In case, if we find any of the team members misbehave or using foul language then IBL reserves the right to remove the team member as first warning and if it continues we may remove the team from the League.
RULES FOR ROUNDS ONE & TWO:
IBL will provide Topics and Themes. Each Member of the team is allowed to participate only once, which implies that eight members from your can participate in ROUND 1 and the other eight in ROUND 2.
We shall not encourage any repetition so choose your members according to their strengths. In this way, we give chance to all the sixteen members in the team. ALL POSTS SHOULD BE PUBLISHED ON THEIR BLOG.
For Eg: If we provide Themes as A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H then say your team member (1 writes for B in Round 1, he/she cannot write in Round 2. 2 – C, 3 – F, 4 – A, G – 8, D – 7, E – 6, H – 5) then new set of members have to participate in Round 2, say I…. Hope you are clear.
The schedule and theme will be out shortly (i.e., by third week of June). We have employed silent JUDGES who will moderate your blog posts and your interaction within other participating Team Members.
We also have FAIR PLAY AWARD – the team that encourages other fellow participants, their language and they way they deal with their readers counts.
AT THE END OF ROUND TWO, POINTS TABLE WILL BE UPDATED BASED ON CREATIVITY, ORIGINALITY, AND LANGUAGE (quality). THE FIRST FOUR TEAMS WILL MOVE TO NEXT ROUND.
The team which has scored highest number of points from the first two rounds will have the privilege to select two topics from eight suggested by IBL. Second team can select two topics out of six available topics. Third team can select two topics out of four available topics. The last team has no option other than to attempt the last two available topics. WE HAVE A SURPRISE HERE!
THE TOP TWO TEAMS WILL BATTLE FOR THE IBL CUP. THE BATTLE AND FIELD WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER. THERE IS A FIGHT FOR THE THIRD SPOT AS WELL.
IBL SEASON ONE WILL BE SPONSORED BY WRITEUP CAFE, AND THEY WILL HOST THIS LEAGUE!
ALL INFORMATION WILL BE PROVIDED TO TEAM CAPTAIN THROUGH MAIL, team captains are requested to mail us your contact details before the deadline.
OFFICIAL BROADCASTERS: Blogger, Wordpress, Indiblogger, Facebook.
We request all participants to promote this event everywhere, on your Facebook or Twitter pages. We would really appreciate it.
LETS GROW TOGETHER.
BATTLE OF THE BLOGS will start soon.
OFFICIAL WEB PAGE: